10 Reasons YOU Should Join
1. Save Money. Only our members benefit from FREE or discounted products and services. You'll also receive discounts on almost every event or training put on by Nonprofit Network.
2. Save Time. Receive fast and reliable answers to your questions through our website and staff.
3. Network. Participate in Nonprofit Network events and monthly Volunteer Coordinator meetings and Executive Director Lunch, Learn and Network opportunities. Visit with your peers, share ideas and exchange solutions.
4. Build Your Capacity. Learn to lead and manage your nonprofit more effectively; attend trainings and conferences on essential topics such as fundraising, communication, governance, building your board, technology, human resources and leadership.
5. Grow! Expand your capacity with numerous opportunities to increase your knowledge and learn how to operate more effectively and efficiently.
6. Free Stuff. Nonprofit Network receives donations from many corporations who have surplus items. We distribute computers, electronics, offices supplies and furniture, giving priority to members. Member Announcement/Event Email Blast Request Form
7. Grant Application Review. Members can submit their grant applications to us and we will review them at no charge. We also provide one on one grant application development. In addition, we help you research and learn how to find appropriate funding opportunities.
8. Connect with Funders. We provide opportunities to meet with representatives from area foundations. Annually we host a "speed dating" event with funders.
9. Access to Resources. Nonprofit Network provides "members only access" to hundreds of resources and direction to numerous websites where you will find the answers to your questions.
10.Consulting. Receive up to an hour each month of consulting at no additional charge to you. We provide reduced cost strategic planning services, onsite training, governance assistance, policy review and templates. Use us as a sounding board for ideas or to talk through and resolve issues.