Peer Coaching Groups - Overview
Peer Coaching Groups are designed to facilitate goal-setting, coaching and action learning within a small group of peers. Each group member decides what real-world goal or issue they wish to address and their peers coach primarily through asking open-ended questions to expand the member’s thinking. Members commit to taking action between meetings and report on progress and lessons learned. Peer Coaching Groups follow a very structured process that ensures that members work on issues that matter most, get help the way they need it and apply what they have learned.
· In addition to being coached, members develop core coaching skills
· Through open-ended questions and limited advice, members are able to tap their own knowledge and that of their peers
· Members work on real challenges or goals – the things that matter most here and now
· Members make new connections, receive feedback and gain new perspectives
· Members are accountable to take action, so they learn by doing
Website collaboration with Courtland Consulting | Sitemap | Staff Login