Peer Coaching Groups - Overview
Peer Coaching Groups are designed to facilitate goal-setting, coaching and action learning within a small group of peers. Each group member decides what real-world goal or issue they wish to address and their peers coach primarily through asking open-ended questions to expand the member’s thinking. Members commit to taking action between meetings and report on progress and lessons learned. Peer Coaching Groups follow a very structured process that ensures that members work on issues that matter most, get help the way they need it and apply what they have learned.
· In addition to being coached, members develop core coaching skills
· Through open-ended questions and limited advice, members are able to tap their own knowledge and that of their peers
· Members work on real challenges or goals – the things that matter most here and now
· Members make new connections, receive feedback and gain new perspectives
· Members are accountable to take action, so they learn by doing
Peer Coaching groups will be customized with no more than 8 people per group.
Groups will form based on the information provided during registration questions.
Each coaching session will last 2.5 hours.
Groups will meet for 7 sessions (1 meet and greet + 6 sessions) and this expands over 6-8 months. Each group is facilitated by a Trained Cognitive Coach. Participation cost is $600/person member $750 for non-members
Website collaboration with Courtland Consulting | Sitemap | Staff Login