Bridges Out of Poverty
Nonprofit Network is an authorized licensed provider for Bridges out of Poverty.
Bridges Out of Poverty offers a new way to view the issue of poverty through the Triple Lens approach: 1) Individual, 2) Community, and 3) Structural/Policy. This framework offers tools and resources that equip you to:
· Redesign programs to better serve people you work with
· Build skill sets for management to help guide employees
· Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, case workers, and managers
· Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care
· Helping increase the likelihood of moving from welfare to work.