Bridges Out of Poverty
Nonprofit Network is an authorized licensed provider for Bridges out of Poverty.
Bridges Out of Poverty offers a new way to view the issue of poverty through the Triple Lens approach:
This Triple Lens approach provides a comprehensive perspective on how we as individuals, organizations, and communities can eliminate poverty. This framework offers tools and resources that equip you to:
· Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with.
· Build skill sets for management to help guide your employees.
· Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, case workers, and managers.
· Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care
· Helping increase the likelihood of moving from welfare to work.
Come share in the "Aha" moments. Come learn about how small changes can bring about institutional and community changes.
Certified MI Trainers
Interested in having your individual organization trained in Bridges Out of Poverty? We offer multiple programs, request more info today!
Nonprofit Network is recognized as a Local Authorized Consultant agency by Aha! Process, Inc., the owners of the Bridges Out of Poverty framework.
Our certified trainers are available to host workshops and facilitate conversations in Michigan using the Bridges model and framework.